Industrial Control Programming
Gunn Systems provides development services for Industrial Control systems such as factories, SCADA systems,
and remote device monitoring solutions.
Gunn Systems Industrial Control Systems Expertise:
- C, C++, Java Embedded Controls Programming
- RS-232 / RS-422 Communications
- Database Integration
- Rockwell RS-LOGIX® Ladder Logic Programming
- Sockets Programming
- Hardware/Software Integration
- Designs using Bluetooth communications
- Designs interfacing to USB on PC and tablet computers
- Low-Power sensors and displays
- Designs using Embedded Wi-Fi and Ethernet Web Servers
- Hardware to interface with Industrial Control Equipment
- Cost-reducing systems based on PLC controls
- Design for Advanced Sensor Systems
- ...and more! (Inquire within.)
Examples of Solutions Provided:
|Mechanical / Electrical SCADA Software
Screenshots from the Traffic Surveillance and Control System and Mechanical-Electrical
SCADA software suite.
Gunn Systems provides consulting and software development for a traffic control and SCADA systems
integrator. Gunn Systems aided them in developing a powerful SCADA control package. The system is
fully redundant (no single point of failure), and interfaces to many different field controllers.
|Home Automation Software
The Home Automation Client Main Screen (Windows version).
Gunn Systems provided consulting and software development services for a home automation and
security consultant to develop a professional home control and monitoring software package.
The Client/Server software includes optional plug-in modules that interface to a wide variety
of industrial and home equipment.
The HC08-Loader Wizard and Expert mode screens.
This custom software by Gunn Systems programs Freescale HC08 integrated circuits.
The GSI-2 Utility Wizard and Expert mode screens.
This custom software by Gunn Systems allows the customer to easily configure Gunn Systems'
industrial controller, the GSI-2
(now discontinued--please contact us if your project requires a similar controller).
Us for a free quote on your industrial control programming needs!